Download Registered Memory Card Recovery Software Free
Our unique and exclusive SmartScan technology completes those impossible recovery tasks that other software cannot touch -- SmartScan quickly locates and restores files that other recovery software could never find.Card Recovery evaluation version can scan your media and find your lost files. The internal preview feature allows you to view and check the recovered photos before you purchase the software.
Card Recovery Features:
- Recover photos from formatted memory cards.
- Recover lost photos from memory cards.
- Recover deleted photos from memory cards.
- Recover pictures from removable storage including flash drives.
- Recover images, video files from mobile phones.
- Recover photos from damaged, unreadable or defective memory cards.
- Free hard drive space 256 MB or more for storage of the recovered photos.
- Microsoft Windows 98/2000/2003/XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
- A memory card reader if your camera does not appear as a drive letter.
Supported video/photo formats:
- Common Picture Formats: JPG JPEG TIF.
- Common Video Formats: AVI MPG MOV MPEG ASF MP4 3GP MTS.
- Common Audio Formats: WAV MP3 AMR.
- Secure Digital card, SD card, SDHC, miniSD, MicroSD (TransFlash) card recovery.
- xD Picture card recovery.
- Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Duo, Pro-HG, XC, Micro(M2) recovery.
- MultiMedia card, MMC card recovery.
- USB flash drive digital image recovery.
- Whether it concerns a mobile phone, a digital camera, or any other forms of storage device that support a memory card, the software can make a file recovery without any problem.
- The formats that are supported by the software are:JPG, JPEG, RIFF, TIFF, BMP, GIF, PNG, MPEG, MOV, AVI, NEF, MRW, ORF, WAV, MIDI.
- If you are not sure of the brands that support this type of software, check the list below, it might be found within it.
- The only disadvantage with this software is that it has only been made in English and does not have the multilanguage option. For the time being, you should be at ease with it, else try to use it with an online translator to get an approximative user manual.